How to Participate in developer meetings
Introduction to developer meetings
As there are more and more developers of Linkis, a communication mechanism needs to be established; therefore, starting from 2022, we will establish a bi-weekly regular meeting for Linkis developers.
A brief description of the regular meeting:
- Period: Held every two weeks, starting at 19:30 on Wednesday evening, pay attention to the group notification for the specific time;
- Participants: community users, developers, as long as you are interested, you can participate;
- Participation method: use Tencent conference to participate, link: https://meeting.tencent.com/dm/cE6SdQIoSDEJ
- Regular meeting content: Linkis version planning and development progress, discussion of new features and functions, architecture design, community operation progress, Q&A, etc.;
- Question collection: If you have any questions, you can enter the questions that need to be answered in the form in advance, and the project team will answer them at the regular meeting. Question collection link: https://docs.qq.com/sheet/DUlJIREJKaHlVVUVU?u= 444994d9ce1841d3af5bb0d65efbe4a9&tab=ggfj6i
Every regular meeting will be notified through WDS assistant and Apache email. It is strongly recommended to subscribe to the Apache mail to keep abreast of the latest developments in the community. Subscription strategy: https://linkis.apache.org/zh-CN/community/how-to-subscribe
Regular meeting documentation
- "Documents on Weekly Meeting Issues": Record the weekly meeting time, host, issues and other information;
- "Linkis Incubation Progress": record information such as Linkis version progress, development specifications, community management, etc.
- "Question Collection": Record community developers' questions, answers and other information